Saturday, January 30, 2010

Amateur musical floorball

We are playing a friendly game of floorball, but we have no sticks so we use anything that looks useful. My club is a didgeridoo, large but light. I hope it won't be damaged in the game, because it looks like a good instrument and would be nice to keep.

It's not very easy to hit the ball with our makeshift sticks but our team is doing pretty well at first, with me scoring the first two goals! Soon the other team is starting to pick up, and we're losing advantage. Everybody's more or less an amateur here, but my teammates really suck at the game. Our team is disorganized and we keep losing the ball to the others. Some of our players don't even seem very interested in the game. I wonder, do they even know the rules? The other team has twice as many points as us now. They will surely win now, and even though I'm trying to get close to the ball, I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment